€ 120,00Sneakers made of 100% sustainable material.
- UPPER: SEAQUAL® YARN is a high quality 100% post-consumer recycled polyester yarn containing Upcycled Marine Plastic from SEAQUAL INITIATIVE.
- LACES :Certified organic cotton.
- REMOVABLE INSOLE: recycled discarded sugar cane and 100% organic cotton cover
- OUTSOLE : Recycled sole rubber
- LINING: Vegan leather lining
Shipping & handling
We will always try to ship your order within 15 to 20 business days from the day you placed your order.
The basics of the reserve
We are a start-up with great ideas and sustainable pockets. We believe in listening to the costuming community and delivering beautiful sneakers with unique styles. The booking system allows us to launch new styles and always keep our motto zero waste better life bring to market.
These unique bags are made from old banners. Club Entree give us their used banners and we make bags from them. Each bag is unique, we will send a copy that we have in stock. Unfortunately you can’t choose yourself at the moment.
Bags made from old advertising banners
Lightweight, water resistant, and easy to clean, our best-selling Blake Tote can handle it all. From the beach to the farmers market and everywhere in between, there’s space for all your essentials and more.
Tie-dye OML espadrilles.
Exclusive comfortable espadrilles . Nice to give as a present or just to keep for yourself! Great for the beach!
- Made with love
- Made in Nederland
- Reduce -Reuse-Recycling
- Environmentally harmful solvents are not used for manufacturing.
Eco-printing refers to the act of using plant materials to apply color and designs to textiles and paper. You will leave this workshop with 1 hand-rolled Design scarves,bag or apron that you have eco-printed yourself. You will be given handouts and plenty of information so you can continue to make your own eco-printed scarves at home. We will look at, and discuss, how to use this process on other fabrics and papers, and you will be given reference material for your own ongoing exploration.
During our workshop we’ll discuss and work through:
- preparation of the silk and paper for eco-printing
- plant material selection and preparation
- how to continue eco-printing at home, without the need for fancy equipment
Minimum 4 people
Maximum 6 people