Tie-dye OML espadrilles.
Exclusive comfortable espadrilles . Nice to give as a present or just to keep for yourself! Great for the beach!
- Made with love
- Made in Nederland
- Reduce -Reuse-Recycling
- Environmentally harmful solvents are not used for manufacturing.
Sneakers made of 100% sustainable material.
- UPPER: Recycled outer fabric from intercity NS train seats cover
- LACES :Certified organic cotton.
- REMOVABLE INSOLE: recycled discarded sugar cane and 100% organic cotton cover
- OUTSOLE : Recycled sole rubber
- LINING: Vegan leather lining
Shipping & handling
We will always try to ship your order within 6 to 8 business days from the day you placed your order.
The basics of the reserve
We are a start-up with great ideas and sustainable pockets. We believe in listening to the costuming community and delivering beautiful sneakers with unique styles. The booking system allows us to launch new styles and always keep our motto zero waste better life bring to market.
Eco-printing refers to the act of using plant materials to apply color and designs to textiles and paper. You will leave this workshop with 1 hand-rolled Design scarves,bag or apron that you have eco-printed yourself. You will be given handouts and plenty of information so you can continue to make your own eco-printed scarves at home. We will look at, and discuss, how to use this process on other fabrics and papers, and you will be given reference material for your own ongoing exploration.
During our workshop we’ll discuss and work through:
- preparation of the silk and paper for eco-printing
- plant material selection and preparation
- how to continue eco-printing at home, without the need for fancy equipment
Minimum 4 people
Maximum 6 people